Oblivion's Application / Endō Shōzō

Oblivion

OOC Information
Name:
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47936079
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/22909120
Discord Tag: Oblivion#6601
Is this character a transfer?: Yes and no.
If so, from which community?:21XX, some aspects from altitude.
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: No.

Character Information
Full Name: Endō Shōzō
National Origin: Japanese
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: None.
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: N/A
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: semi-synthetic
Is your character a clone, or clonable?: No.
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No.

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: No.
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!): Cybernetic arms tier 1 or 2.
Are you transferring items, from another community?: No.
Proposed items, to be authorized: Medical supplies.
Are you transferring currency, from another community?: No
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): Slightly wealthy.
Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: No
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry):Katana.
Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No.
Proposed permits, to be authorized: Bladed weapon permit.

Backstory (Optional)

Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting: Endō Shōzō was born on February 18th, 2058, at the heart of Ukiyo City in Japan. His father had passed away due to a drug overdose before he was born. Leaving his widowed mother to raise him on her own. His mother not having any source of income decided to volunteer at 'Pharmaceutical Corporation', doing clinical trials for new medicine and genetically modified food under the table. Not wanting Endō to have the same fate as her husband and her not wanting him to see her in that desperate situation led her to send him away at a young age to study, hopefully having a brighter future in this grim city. She would try her best to conceal her agony, discomfort as well as suffering in the letters she would send to Endō periodically as he was studying. They were the only thing keeping him on the right track and motivated. He grew up to be very conscientious. After graduating he got a letter from his mother, little did he know that it would be the last time he would get a letter from her. She later passes away due to complications during a clinical trial, her death was swept under the carpet. He would go on to receive an offer to study Medicine in a prestigious institution with a scholarship from 'Pharmaceutical Corporation'. After years of strenuous studying, he graduated and went on to work for the corporation. He hated his time there, always felt a sense of displeasure and resentment toward the company. Hoping to substitute his good pay to find content, he applied to work as a physician at his local hospital.

Evidence of Prior Ownership/Authorization (Very Optional)

If you are able, please provide screenshots, or logs, showing your prior ownership or authorization of things you are applying for here, if you're a transfer 9If you can't, don't worry!):

Altitude application's as a Physician/Medic

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
Cybernetic arms tier 1 or 2.
Needs a series, series are listed under Technical Lore, under WetWare catalogue (Summer 2087)

Proposed items, to be authorized: Medical supplies.
Enough medical supplies to do what in terms of medical work? Like self-work?

Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): Slightly wealthy.
Once I do all the math out for scaling, I'll let you know what this comes out to be in TriYen2.

proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry):Katana.
Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No.
Proposed permits, to be authorized: Bladed weapon permit.
Approved, these are just called "Monoblades" now, they're made by "Spectro."

In terms of working at the local hospital, this entails that you'll be working for CMT as a MED/TECH (Or MT.)

Which is essentially, Cyberpunk semi-militarized medical force that is both roving, stationary, and centrally located at "CENTRAL MEDICAL-TECHNICAL", which is the biggest building in the dead center of downtown.

You okay with that? Just letting ya know where the character would fall in relation to the backstory and existing groups.

Oblivion

Regarding the medical supplies. I meant enough were I can operate outside the hospital using my supplies, if the hospital were not to supply me with them that is. I'm fine with working at CMT.

As for the Arms, B-Grade Delicate Procedure-Series Right Arm Augmentation / B-Grade Delicate Procedure-Series Left Arm Augmentation. The grade of the Arms are at your discretion.

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
Regarding the medical supplies. I meant enough were I can operate outside the hospital using my supplies, if the hospital were not to supply me with them that is. I'm fine with working at CMT.
kk. I also need some dedicated medical-types that are looking to staff this faction, I'll be staffing it with one of my characters, as well

As for the Arms, B-Grade Delicate Procedure-Series Right Arm Augmentation / B-Grade Delicate Procedure-Series Left Arm Augmentation. The grade of the Arms are at your discretion.
How does C-grade sound? these tend to run expensively.

Glendaced

Duder Im sorry to hear your bad news about it being denied I do think you did a very good application and I really hope you get accepted

Keep us running!

Top Bottom