Hood

OOC Information
Name: Hood
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66490324
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/K1NGSpiin/
Discord Tag: Hood#8912
Is this character a transfer?: No.
If so, from which community?: N/A
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: N/A

Character Information

Full Name: Nkonkoni Ingwe
National Origin: South Africa / Zulu
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: isiZulu/African
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 12
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Transhuman
Is your character a clone, or clonable?: Clonable
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No.

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: No
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!): C-Grade Athletic-Series Right Arm Augmentation, D-Grade Athletic-Series Left Leg Augmentation, D-Grade Athletic-Series Right Leg Augmentation
Are you transferring items, from another community?: No
Proposed items, to be authorized: N/A
Are you transferring currency, from another community?: No
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): Slightly Wealthy
Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: No
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry): Small handgun
Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No
Proposed permits, to be authorized: BAML

Backstory (Optional)
Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting: Nkonkoni was born in South Africa and raised in a very isolated Zulu tribe. He was raised to be a warrior in his tribe before getting captured by traffickers at the age of 12, where he was then sold off to a underground fighting ring in Cascadia, ZONE-2. He fought illegally until he finally was able to break free from his captives at the age of 16 and dove into street gangs to survive until he gained the opportunity to fight in the AMMA when he was 19, where he began to augment his body and distance himself from the street life. With the implantation of the CHESPA Program, Nkonkoni was forced to move to Ukiyo City. Even though he was forced to relocate, Nkonkoni still dedicated himself to the AMMA, focusing on improving his augments either by upgrading them completely or modding them, and training.

Evidence of Prior Ownership/Authorization (Very Optional)
If you are able, please provide screenshots, or logs, showing your prior ownership or authorization of things you are applying for here, if you're a transfer (If you can't, don't worry!): A screenshot I took of me getting my first augmentations shortly after joining the AMMA. Here I am with the ripperdoc; https://steamcommunity.com/id/K1NGSpiin/screenshots/#scrollTop=1200

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
He's also technically famous, so there's that, too.

(If you don't recall your character became famous for like, being one of the early-adopters of using AMMAL as a normal person as opposed to being some corporate showcase for new combat mods)

Hood

He's also technically famous, so there's that, too.

(If you don't recall your character became famous for like, being one of the early-adopters of using AMMAL as a normal person as opposed to being some corporate showcase for new combat mods)
Yeah, I plan on him being like a 'celebrity' type persona with a smug attitude, kind of like Connor McGregor but in his own way.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom