Recent content by Chiptune

1. Chiptune

Ulysses Vulcan

no abs plate not real gladiator sryyyyy not hot enough
  2. Chiptune

Kregor Sholb, The Merchant

Kregor Wallick Sholb "Every product has its own story... and a good story makes for a higher profit. Mine will be the best there is." Picture: Kregor unhappy with the tax collector's visit Theme: _________________________________________________________________ Status Sheet Height...
  3. Chiptune

Zuluc (Goat's app for yes)

Tribal scalie? Oh heck yea +support
  4. Chiptune

Bandit's App

A tribal nomad squad? Heck yea +support this
  5. Chiptune

Samurai Jack plays a Samurai (like usual)

"Son. You must stop spending your allowance on katanas and body pillows. I swear to fucking god. Get out of my house."
  6. Chiptune

I like money (Kregor Sholb)

can i accept myself since i made hilarious app
  7. Chiptune

My EPIC and AWESOME application (Morris)

ew metro Nice simple medieval character I like I +support yes?
  8. Chiptune

Jaya Hamashi, the wandering Ronin.

Tbh those reasons you stated are not anything special, it's the very basic standard in roleplaying so I don't think it's a very interesting answer. It's like being asked why you're a good person and saying "well I don't punch people in the street" I like desert fantasy people tho so I approve...
  9. Chiptune

I like money (Kregor Sholb)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 Discord Name: Chiptune Character Name: Kregor Sholb Brief Backstory (Keep this very brief, don't tell us your life story): Kregor was born in a merchant family. That is the life he has always known, how to make a profit and limit losses. Unlike his parents...
  10. Chiptune

Thorna Greenblood

+SUPPORT ITS A... WHEEZE... A CHARACTER... WITH A MASK.... GASMAN, MORE LIKE... MASKMAN... GASKMASK idek anymore
  11. Chiptune

A Blind Pauper

Great Heavenly Blind Monk Of The Heavens?? u kidding me??? awesome dud -support i hate mr rat
  12. Chiptune

Ronn'bhëp

Upon further consideration and under a purely objective and unbiased revision of my original argumentative critique of your application, it falls upon me to revise my judgement and bestow upon your written plea a negative/minus support
  13. Chiptune

Ronn'bhëp

+support I hate this why do you play the same character again it's a frog I'm going to crush it hard
  14. Chiptune

my cool app for Khamul Madi

Hi I'm here to support my wife in all endeavors +support Now please come back home the kids miss you

Keep us running!

Top Bottom