Search results

1. Glendaced

Kenneth Kabbici - Some random merc

Yes they can be large. But if you resize them in juicer, they do become a lot more manageable. Remember that DJ delivers these things huge so you can crop them to get some thing else.
  2. Glendaced

ChromeLore - The Lore Wiki

I could give it a go, though last time I looked at the Wiki it was mostly crap so it might be less upgrade and more create a new one and copy across the few bits that are relevant. Not sure how it would work though.
  3. Glendaced

'Carter' the Skeleton

You could say if Gimpernau hadnt flip up then Cappirossi would have a real chance. I agree though the riders in finishing front of Hayden are better/best riders.
  4. Glendaced

Monika Schnee's Character Transfer

I finished Fire and Ice within the app did not transfer to the main Quest app. Is there any way to transfer this character to other modules? I have imported the save file to the main Quest app using itunes but the game opens in the fire and ice, not the original world. How do I import my...
  5. Glendaced

THE KING

I dont understand why there are two days. Do you guys run the same course on two different days and combine the times, or is the one course split up over two different days? Something else?
  6. Glendaced

Hood's "Savion 'Redwire' Hellcat"

Rather excellent idea
  7. Glendaced

Leonardo Conway

Thanks iikoo and all. But i remember my nick. Its Mona Lisa but it was my friends profile too and he tryed to be admin but he sucked and failed So, he left et and i played
  8. Glendaced

Aliyata Osdalson Charcther Transfer from 21XX

Hi Everyone, One of our MiCollab users ceased to be able to make Consultation calls for transfers. She is getting a "call failed" error with no description just an offer to send diagnostics. Blind transfer and everything else works fine. It started when she moved to work from home, so instead...
  9. Glendaced

The Mimarians

Bee was carefully crated as 100 LEO, which is hilarious because Rosanna is ALSO a Leo, and make of that what you will. Where it gets funny is Bee and Monty, loving co-beards:
  10. Glendaced

Oblivion's Application / Endō Shōzō

Duder Im sorry to hear your bad news about it being denied I do think you did a very good application and I really hope you get accepted
  11. Glendaced

Maya Keiko

Indeed I did. Ive seen from the logs that you have behaved nicely and indeed you are a long time player. Thank you for your application. Now you need to get regulars/admins to promote your application.
  12. Glendaced

THE KING

Hi Heres my info Name: Karhu Age: 26 English skills: Good, i think Activity: every day How long have played: 3 years and 1 year himalian My hobby is swimming And i speak some german,finnish good, russian good and some sweden :=
  13. Glendaced

Aliyata Osdalson Charcther Transfer from 21XX

Hi Heres my info Name: Karhu Age: 26 English skills: Good, i think Activity: every day How long have played: 3 years and 1 year himalian My hobby is swimming And i speak some german,finnish good, russian good and some sweden :=

Keep us running!

Top Bottom