A Blind Pauper

Steam ID:

Discord Name:
Mr.Rat#7169

Character Name: Bai Wuya

Brief Backstory (Keep this very brief, don't tell us your life story): Bai Wuyai is the offspring of a human and a changeling causing him to look very strange to other people. He was abandoned and found by a monk sect when he was five thus he was trained to become a monk practicing the sects beliefs and martial prowess for self-defense. When he was 16 he decided to leave the sect in secret taking with him a bo staff and his things to find his parents. This later caused a tragic incident in where he lost his entire life which was ahead of him and his left eye. He then took a personal oath for himself to forever stay blind by closing his eyes presumably forever and live a life of a blind pauper for 6 years. He is still walking down this blind path of his perhaps searching for something.

What do you want for your character:
items:
Asian peasant clothes, A wooden Bo Staff, A Small Gong, and a bag of 5 copper coins
Traits:
Pros

Increased senses: He has been getting used to his senses while he was blind as he relies on his smell, hearing, and touch to feel around his environment up to 50 feet.
Increased constitution: After training in the temple he has been trained on his endurance and discipline able to go without food for at least a month and a half and if he continues training in the way of immortality he may be able to live without eating at all. Of course, that isn't possible for a mere mortal.
Agile fighter: He tends to fight more agilely rather than with a show of strength. He is most proficient with his bo staff and calculates his movements to make sure he doesn't receive heavy damage.
Half changeling: He is able to change himself at will but he is unable to change his top part face above his nose and hair. Due to his blindness, he is not using his ability that much he looks like an empty human canvas for the most part.

Cons
Blind: He is unable to read or see unless he chooses to break that oath and see with his other eye.
Naive: He is new to adulthood he has much to learn especially when he left his master and his siblings within the Monk sect for his own personal gain.

Why should you get what you want: I wish to play a poor member of society mainly for my own knowledge on how people would react to a Hobo who is blind. I also wish to assist players as a naive Armed Monk who wishes to help only to find purpose in what he does. If possible I would tone down this trait but I wish to make him a somewhat evil character only thinking about himself and what benefits he can get from his friends. And lastly, I would love to see this character grow and develop and see where life leads him in this fantasy world.

Note: we have no idea how the stat points work sorry.

I'll accept it, but you would not be able to become immortal. I would say to account for your characters training, you could roleplay being able to withstand attacks that would be kind of tough to weather for other characters. Also, you would not be able to be a changeling.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom