Afrali | Teratania's Character App

Teratania

Steam ID: 76561198020467727

Discord Name: Teratania#6580

Character Name:
Afrali (Ahf-rally [As if you're saying 'Ah F-' without the uck on the end])

Backstory (Keep this very brief):

Born with the power of Dark Magic through a ritual her parents used on her at birth, Afrali was exiled from her village, in an attempt to save herself she tried to learn to hunt with a bow. She scoured the hills and forests for food, rivers for water, found safety in the treetops and caves. When she couldn't find anything to survive with in the forests, she looked to the towns. Finding very little hospitality as someone branded with Dark Magic, those few who saw what she really was, a scared girl in a world she knew nothing of, she bartered with them selling pelts and her services for hunting dangerous creatures.

Soon she found herself to have a reputation as a hunter of Dangerous Prey, hired to search for pelts and meats of increasing rarity. She however declined any hunt that was deemed to deadly, which included most of them. She only wished to live and that is what she was getting. Some of these people who took to hiring her were insulted by this, sending men after her to kill her, and having to resort to using her dark powers for defense against these men left her arms sickly and pale.

What do you want for your character:
(Anything and everything can be negotiated on the character)

I intended on the character's race to be either Dark Elf, or Tiefling (I haven't decided yet so I'll most likely decide upon creating this character ingame however if you need it chose before hand, then please notify me.)

Some knowledge in Dark Magic (One or Two Spells, granted by a pact she was forced into at birth, preferably Shadow or Blood Based), a cloak (through RP or as an actual item I care little for either, however I do not know your system), leather armor (Chest, legs, boots, arms), and a bow.

+25 to Accuracy
+25 to Magicka
+10 to Dexterity
-5 to Consitution
-30 to Charisma
-10 to Strength

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?:
My intentions are for her to be forced to choose to use her powers or not, to follow a path of darkness and try to subside the curse of faltering to her slowly decaying body/finding a cure to her curse so that she could use these powers more, so that she can investigate them.

Or to try to find a cure to these powers altogether, finding a way to get rid of the contract, and the powers, so that she can finally live a happy and fulfilling life. And the morality between these two decisions.

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
+25 to Accuracy
+25 to Magicka
+10 to Dexterity
-5 to Consitution
-30 to Charisma
-10 to Strength

it's a little hard for us to process these kinds of static modifiers. a +25 roll bonus is something that is considered, due to the way stat numbers, levels, skills, and roll systems function, a pretty drastic if not endgame modifier level.

You'll sort of understand how modifiers can be played with during events depending on what GM's want, there's no absence of modifier, we just typically have a different way of processing them, because even +10 is considered quite a bit. When we're imporving people's stats and assign stat upgrades because someone earned that, we're usually giving +0.33 at a time, even +0.25. So, keep that in mind

Otherwise, this is accepted

Keep us running!

Top Bottom