| Brand Character/Equipment Application |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brand

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155784253

Discord Name: Brand#8035

Character Name: Brisha Palehide

Backstory (Keep this very brief):

A strong Half-Orc of tall stature, born in a small village bordering Lindow and Raedia. - Becoming bored and disillusioned with her father's peaceful life of farming and manual labour, and spurred on by old tales of Orcish Adventure and vast riches, she left her small town, taking an old family Greatbow and stealing away into the night. - There, she joined a trade caravan headed towards Spruceton, however, due to the areas' increasing banditry, the caravan was attacked, the goods stolen, and the people scattered, killed, or captured.

Brisha's story starts with her limping, injured, towards Spruceton, having fled for miles.

What do you want for your character:

Some leather/hide armour
Unremarkable greatbow made from a basic-grade wood

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?:

The aim is Brisha's gonna become a tanky archer with a big bow, like a mobile artillery type deal, which is what the focus for her character is, and what her role will become more and more about.

Last edited:

Vlashen

Staffer
Staff member
Looks good, but I'm curious what's implied when you say "unremarkable greatbow." Is this in terms of size or the quality of the weapon?

Brand

Looks good, but I'm curious what's implied when you say "unremarkable greatbow." Is this in terms of size or the quality of the weapon?
By unremarkable I mean without any magical spells/enhancements. - The Bow itself is around 7 feet tall, just being shorter than the character itself.

The quality, I was aiming for Uncommon, but if that's deemed too much for an application, Common is also fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom