Cakenia Didn't Think About Combat Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakenia

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34541100

Discord Name: The Destroyer

Character Name: Aymric

Character Race: Tierfolk (Bunny)

Brief Backstory: A crestfallen knight of a family no-longer, now wandering rogue.

What do you want for your character:

1.) A mix-matched set of decrepit plate-armor, a light set over-all, worn down from years of use and wander; a simple counterspell enchantment medallion to prevent magical manipulation of his armor.

2.) A battle-worn silvered-steel partizan, worn down to essentially iron quality in performance; with a hefty repair price before restored to it’s former glory. (sentimental piece, mechanic wise it’s silvered-iron)

3.) The skill-set expected for a former knight now forced into a life of roguery, along with noble and non-noble ties; he is an experienced and grizzled bunny.

4.) A harmless fey-friend in the form of a butterfly, that produces magical light when coaxed into service with some friends to help. (Pac lighting fun)

5.) The freedom to flex on Marr because male-clone superiority. He’s a very swift and agile individual, and uses that to his advantage; from the strength in his legs.

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?: I intend to participate with combat-based events and likewise for a change when available, as well as play out my character with a friend who has joined with a story linked to this particular character. To put it simply? I intend to be a friendly bunny friend for all, as well as flesh out some unattended/utilized qualities in the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom