Cakenia's Miner-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakenia

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34541100

Discord Name: The Destroyer

Character Name: Veska Earthmold

Character Race: Kobold (Or Dracons, if Kobolds are too much to ask for.)

Brief Backstory: A blind youngling with a heart of gold, and a natural gift, binded to the earth and it’s plenty. Veska dreams of becoming a renown miner and smith, granted with the natural tools to do so, a blessing to seek out his aspirations.

Equipment:

-A superb handcrafted pickaxe.

-Tattered rags for clothes with a gifted well-crafted leather cowl.

-A deer skull fashioned into a helmet, with its orifices filled with useless crystal.

Abilities/Strengths:

1.) Veska can see through stone and earth for precious materials, Veska can see these deposits as well as identify them; though must meditate for several minutes to activate it. (Ore, crystal, etc.)

2.) Veska can make ordinary non-malleable earth like that of soft and wet clay, being able to shape/mold/manipulate stone/metal/crystal safely. He can sense/extract impurities from the material as well, being able to rapidly heat/cool the metal molten/cold in his hands, though cannot be burned in this process alone; though must meditate for several minutes with the materials before beginning. (He can still be burned through materials he is not handling.)

3.) Veska can, over time, create loyally-bound earthen-golems to carry out simple labor tasks such as mining or carrying materials. They require a crystal heart and several hours of work before they can be created.

4.) Veska’s natural gift combined with his passion/aptitude/knowledge allow for the unearthing and refining of materials in a very efficient manner, as well as achieve remarkable quality in what he processes or smiths.

Short-Comings/Weaknesses:

1. Veska is very small in stature, being a small and lanky individual, he is by no means overly-strong or imposing.

2. Veska’s eyes have been permanently blinded, he cannot see anything other than earthen/refined materials; people would just be empty-space silhouettes.

3. Lastly Veska is by no means a warrior, he is a peaceful and gentle soul that would never resort to violence; instead opting to retreat until no-longer possible, and even then he would not put up much of a fight.

Why should you get what you want: I do not personally have any interest in combat or combat events, so this would allow me to contribute to the server in a productive manner and be present in times where I otherwise wouldn’t be able to be. It’s a small role to play, but it’s something I would like to do so that I may offer something to others, so that they could do the same and pass it forwards to others as well; especially other craftsmen. I just want to mine and craft in relative peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom