character application

cola

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33368814

Discord Name: god#3994

Character Name: Mare Bello Fiore

Backstory : Many years ago the half elf Mare met a wonderful group of adventurers. Fierce and restless the gang was, dashing into danger like it was all of their business - afterall, how could they not with such a well rounded group of individuals? Years past that felt like mere months to Mare, till' one day the still inexperienced party decided to take a bite bigger than they could ever possibly chew. Deep within a cavern was a dungeon filled with luxurious treasures, something Mare had no interest in, being an elf from wealth, though the desires of his party was something they constantly relished in. Within that dark, damp cavern, realization that there was no plant life around quickly set in to Mare, who had not yet acquired his trusty eldritch plant staff, realizing the grave situation long before his friends. Still no matter how hard they try, Mare is incapable of remembering how they escaped in the first place, though still vividly recalling horrifying memories of that fateful day years after it had occurred. In all, Mare is a kindhearted, weak willed individual, a rather lonely elf fated to wander the the lands with an eternally battle scarred mind, constantly regretting that not even the tiniest seed was with him that day.

What do you want for your character: As a druid, Mare is capable of countless devastating feats by bewitching mother nature. Stocks of grass capable of turning into an aimless whiplashing blade, vines enchanting from the ground below into capable of slipping through the tiniest cracks of armor and ensnaring foes with painful sleep tipped thorns, large vines which can restrain monsters, ground turning to mud in an instant, the list of their environmental prowess is endless . A large shield of wood, plant life capable of speeding the healing of injuries (Afterall, we get medicine from plant life in todays age). Think Poison Ivy from D.C, except Mare takes a moment of focus on what their going to 'cast'. Mare is able to upend Earth and sky, splitting the ground in half and creating a sinkhole/earthquake capable of consuming those idiotic enough to stray too close to the edge of the abyss or be caught when it opens. Perhaps it would be reasonable for him to summon a flood of water, as well as some slight environmental things like a bolt of lightning from their staff - considering they've got to know how to work the weather around him to be even a half good farmer, the base of all druids teachings. There is no thumb as green as Mares', and any party that he might have the liberty of being apart of would rest easy in knowing they wouldn't starve anytime soon. Overall, being a 'mage', Mare is extremely weak physically and relies entirely on nature to protect himself; overpowering them would be easy, if you can get that close in the first place.

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?: While I don't have any particular 'future' plans, as I generally enjoy the servers population to be entirely in control of that, I've got a firm stance on the personality of my character and hope I'm able to stand true to it along with the character development that I'll be able to experience. In terms of what I'm applying for, I'm sort of hoping that there's not already any very weak mage archetypes existing on the server.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom