ChromeLore - The Lore Wiki

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
Realizing how incredibly expansive the lore for Chromed Out has become over the last two iterations, I basically decided to keep both a lore forum, in three parts, for history/current affairs/technology, but then also keep a wiki, which is built around a central timeline.

https://chromelore.community85.com/

Feel free to register with this service, and use it to add any sort of world-building that you might come up with. Corporations, factions, background characters, whatever you want - if you'd like it to be canon, you can add it.

If you have any questions or feel like, or are not sure if youre lore article clashes with another established lore article, feel free to ask.

Also, please feel free to add a page about your character for their biography, your faction, your group, whatever you'd like.

Kevinvob

Услуги PhotoShop:
Низкие цены и высокое качество исполнения!!!
Работа со слоями/масками
Смена фона/композиции
Коррекция изъянов на фото (фигура/лицо, лишние/недостающие элементы/выравнивание/деформация)
Создание реалистичных коллажей, работа с освещением/цветом/фильтрами.
Макеты сайтов, шапки для групп VK, аватарки инстаграмм и так далее...
Все что касается фотошопа - это ко мне!
Обращаться в телеграмм Dizaynmaks
Обработка фото,

Glendaced

I could give it a go, though last time I looked at the Wiki it was mostly crap so it might be less upgrade and more create a new one and copy across the few bits that are relevant. Not sure how it would work though.

Лечение наркомании в Уфе

Лечение наркомании – сложный, комплексный процесс. Зависимость охватывает как тело человека, так и его сознания, и работа необходима в обоих направлениях. Кроме того, внимания требуют родственники пациента и отношения в его семье. Выбор наркологической клиники – исключительно важный шаг, во многом обуславливающий будущий результат лечения и реабилитации пациента, всю его дальнейшую жизнь.

<a href=https://lechenie-narkomanii-v-ufe-2407.ru>Лечение наркомании в Уфе</a>

Лечение наркомании в Уфе

Лечение наркомании – сложный, комплексный процесс. Зависимость охватывает как тело человека, так и его сознания, и работа необходима в обоих направлениях. Кроме того, внимания требуют родственники пациента и отношения в его семье. Выбор наркологической клиники – исключительно важный шаг, во многом обуславливающий будущий результат лечения и реабилитации пациента, всю его дальнейшую жизнь.

Лечение наркомании в Уфе

Лечение наркомании в Уфе

This paragraph provides clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do blogging and site-building.

Fantastic blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

If some one wants to be updated with most up-to-date technologies therefore he must be pay a visit this website and be up to date everyday.

I do consider all of the ideas you've offered for your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for starters. May just you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible article.

I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

It's really a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

I am truly happy to glance at this weblog posts which includes lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these statistics.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom