Dalchon Courier - Tragedy at Port Naro! 5 dead, 6 imprisoned after peaceful protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiuzi

Staffer

Pictured - A victim of a blaster in the Naro morgue.

Author - 'Sir Chandrila'
A few days ago a peaceful protest turned sour when a violent group began to blast them, hired by the local Imperial Garrison while the Imperials prevented the escape of the protesters. The Independant Dalchon Movement hosted a protest on Standard Day 363, Year 17, opposing current Imperial occupation due to the Corellian Run's historical trades of spices and other goods. Witnesses say that Imperial governance managed to attempt to put the blame upon the IDM by inserting their own Imperial agents to cause unsavory feelings upon them at the time, and then had a group of contracted civilians move in to violently end what would be a peaceful protest. Owner and operator of the Dalchon Apothecary, Reekeesa, a Rodian who was involved in the peaceful protest stated that "so many lives were at stake for such a small thing. I no longer feel safe for myself, my business and my children and wife anymore due to the action taken."

Imperial Authorities are still attempting to find the organizer, to no avail. Names of the dead are posted upon obituaries and the prisoners names have not yet been disclosed, but do include some Weequay and Rodian subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom