DrDannyDeVitos character app thing

DannyDeVito

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25132169

Discord Name: Dr Danny DeVito #1669

Character Name: Kiva Devera

Brief Backstory (Keep this very brief, don't tell us your life story): "People who have nothing, can gain the most" was something that Kiva was told from a young age. Born into slavery and then later escaping during a staged uprising, the slaves later formed a roaming warband, consisting of her mother and other slaves who managed to find each other after the chaos had settled down. The warband was her family, her true home, the fighters were her siblings, the elders her grandparents and everything inbetween was close to her heart. After a few years however, the warband fell on hard times, wasting no time, Kiva adopted her mothers name as her surname and set out into the world, determined to strenghtening her warband and maybe becoming a bit of a legend to boot, with the intent of pissing off her siblings of course.

What do you want for your character: Light reinforced cloth armor for favoring mobility. A long, one handed spear. A small metal buckler. Radical looking eyepatch. A few smoke bombs.

Why should you get what you want: Cant hurt to have a few chaotic neutral boyos around can it? Other than that i've wanted to try out the concept of a desert mercenary for a while now and I feel confident that I can roleplay it at this point. And for some reason I dont feel like doing a dwarf blacksmith for another 3 years straight on fantasy servers.

Detective

+Support.

This man is capable of incredible roleplay and thought provoking encounters.

He is extremely capable of playing this character and I look forward to roleplaying with him

Keep us running!

Top Bottom