Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013857165
Discord Tag: Samson#3535
Is this character a transfer?: Yes i think, It's a recurring character
Character Information

Full Name: Kiera (No real last name)
National Origin: Defunct Corpo group "Yotsuyama Robotics"
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: Global Sign Language
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 5
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Fully synthetic/mechanical Android
Is your character a clone, or cloneable?: Yes, but currently has not one set up
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No transfer, but "Brain" is synthetic

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: No, only been in CO85
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!): Athletic tier frame, with a Medium grade Neural module (I can't think of what it was called, you used to need a strong one for higher grade augs) Akin to her old systems he had when -it- was a bodyguard.
Are you transferring items, from another community?: Nope, just a fresher app
Proposed items, to be authorized:
Are you transferring currency, from another community?: Just from old character, but i forgot how much i had :p
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): Slightly wealthy enough to really buy in alcohol
Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: Yes, just something to replace anything ive had previously
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry): A medium calibur pistol, .45 Acp or .40 S&W
Are you transferring permits, from another community?: Yes
Proposed permits, to be authorized: Permit to Sell alcohol to people over 18 years of age, Permit to Own a PDW (Personel defence weapon)

Backstory (Optional)

Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting: They were made by Yotsuyama robotics as a Bodyguard for rich and famous celeberties, like singers, actors, professional drivers that kind of stuff, “They” did that for around 5 years after they were built, but was damaged from a job going sour, and after that the Corpo dropped them out of the company. Few months later they managed to get a part time job as a barman, for a bar called “Ekcess” (Or however it was spelt) where they got used to a normal life in the city there were in, Making a few friends on the way.

Evidence of Prior Ownership/Authorization (Very Optional)

If you are able, please provide screenshots, or logs, showing your prior ownership or authorization of things you are applying for here, if you're a transfer (If you can't, don't worry!):

Last edited:

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Fully synthetic/mechanical Android
Yep! Just don't forget you'll have to register either to yourself, or to another synth, or to a biological human with the police/government

Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!): Athletic tier frame, with a
Did you forget to finish this line? :p

Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No transfer, but "Brain" is synthetic

Yep! It'll be some sort of CPU system that is running SoulOS - unless there's like, a fully cyberized human brain in there, I don't *think* there is though.

Are you transferring currency, from another community?: Just from old character, but i forgot how much i had :p
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): Slightly wealthy enough to really buy in alcohol
This is fine! I'll be setting things up so you do have access to a proper vendor for those types of scripts, though keep in mind you don't *always* have to use scripts for that type of RP

Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: Yes, just something to replace anything ive had previously
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry): A medium calibur pistol, .45 Acp or .40 S&W

I'll talk to you about which pistol this'll wind up being, since it is a transfer from last iteration, but I am sorta trying to really pick and choose how powerful people's starting weapons are <3

Other than that! Everything is in order! Can't wait to RP with Kiera again <3

Keep us running!

Top Bottom