Jaya Hamashi, the wandering Ronin.

Detective

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44021001

Discord Name: Detective.#0993

Character Name: Jaya Hamashi

What do you want for your character: Resistance to Heated Climates, weakness to cold climates, Wakazashi, Katana, Tanto. Intermediate bladed weapons knowledge. Familiarity with those three weapons asked for.

Why should you get what you want:
I would like to believe that I make characters who focus more on developing themselves than collecting virtual pixels on a server. I try to build three dimensional characters rather than let stereotypes or personality traits become who the character is as a person.

Character Backstory:

Jaya Hamashi was born in the far off desert. He became a wandering swordsman when he was of age. Leaving his village to pursue meaning and status. For a Ronin who has not yet had a master is still of redeeming qualities. His father taught him how to wield his sword like his ancestors before him. His mother taught him of their peoples culture. Honor, and kindness. Jaya's pilgrimage will see him go through many lengths and many tests of strife.

His ultimate goal will to become competent in the way of the blade, while not sacrificing who he is as a person to do it. He will teach others of his culture along the way And hopefully tell a story that is worth his lineage.

Captain Snyder

+support

Seems like you know what you’re doing, and id love to see this kind of character played in a realistic manner

Chiptune

Tbh those reasons you stated are not anything special, it's the very basic standard in roleplaying so I don't think it's a very interesting answer. It's like being asked why you're a good person and saying "well I don't punch people in the street"

I like desert fantasy people tho so I approve of dis

Detective

Tbh those reasons you stated are not anything special, it's the very basic standard in roleplaying so I don't think it's a very interesting answer. It's like being asked why you're a good person and saying "well I don't punch people in the street"

I like desert fantasy people tho so I approve of dis

I mean, it's a rather open ended question. I don't really think I deserve something special I just want it to tell a story.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom