Gorgi

OOC Information
Name: Gorgi
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68221202
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096708132
Discord Tag: Gorgi#2217
Is this character a transfer?: Yes
If so, from which community?: 21XX New Light
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: Being in a gang with other player characters

Character Information

Full Name: Jinji Ryoshi
National Origin: Japanese
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: Gaelic and Russian
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: N/A
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Natural
Is your character a clone?: No
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: Yes

Hot note: This character is blatantly an admin char. I'm going off reduced gear than what I had, but I'm also completely okay with talking about alternatives as well. Had this char before becoming an admin, and really the only person I played. So yeah.

Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!):
Tier 4 limb augments all around, being maxed out on a 'street-level' while still being legal in all regards. Used to be military-grade, only being accessible on a Corpo-grade level, but I'm very much okay with not having that.

Left Arm: 'Jinji's Handshake': An augmented arm capable of bolstering complete aim stabilization, recoil reduction, weapon sway, and whatever else possible with boosting firearm-related possibilities. Tier 4.

Right Arm: 'Jinji's Virtue': Much akin to the left arm, with the full exception of having a grappling hook installed within the confines of the augment. Comes with a spool of fifty feet of industrial-grade steel cabling, and can be deployed on a whim. Tier 4.

Left Leg: 'Jinji's Path': A reflex-boosted leg augment just capable of boosting movements speed to potentially three-times the amount of a regular adult is capable of moving. Able to jump and leap greater distances as well, up to roughly ten feet. Tier 4.

Right Leg: 'Jinji's Drive': Quite basically the same as the Left Leg. Tier 4.

Eyes: 'Jinji's Gaze:' Maxed out eye augments, that makes the user's vision to a perfect 20/20, and gives clear contrast to the environment around them. Can even zoom in like a pair of binoculars, and boosting peripheral vision as well. Eyes link up with the user's PDA, capable of shitposting on the net hands-free. Tier 4.

Are you transferring items, from another community?: Yes

Proposed items, to be authorized:

A PDA. A lot of rezzin (synthetic weed).

Are you transferring currency, from another community?: Yes

Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.):

Very wealthy. The thing is, I really don't mind if I start off with not a whole lot, considering I had roughly 750k in the bank from doing business deals. So whatever works.

Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: Yes

Proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry):

Planck-heated Katana Blade. Basically just a piece of very refined steel that can be activated to a super-heated degree to bypass most armors with ease. Again, don't mind if this is hard-nerfed to just be a hunk of metal.

Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No
Proposed permits, to be authorized:

None

Backstory (Optional)
Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting:

A rather priveleged woman growing up in Okinawa, Japan. Went to various schools, and went to the Okinawa Institute of Technology to obtain an Associate's Degree in Computer Science. However, roughly $50,000 in debt - Jinji fled from Okinawa to other parts of Japan to avoid paying her student loans. Seeking her own protection at being roughly 22 years old, she would join up with a local street samurai gang in order to better care for her own safety. There, she'd learn plenty of self-defense from her peers as well as having most of her emotions ebbed away from having to kill for money.

Most of her time would be spent in both Taihaku and Sendai, were she'd take up a wide variety of odd-jobs to get the money she needed to pay off her student loans. But as the need for better gear was needed to take on higher-paying jobs, most of the money would instead be spent of augmenting her own body to extreme lengths in order to take as many high-valued jobs as she could - often at the dismay of her own friends. Her time in both places would leave the woman as the husk she is today, though there's still trickles of expression that seep through if spurred enough.

Having a taste for the more refined-things in the world, Jinji comes off as rather disconnected from emotions - but still carries an overall friendly and positive attitude towards strangers. The friendly demeanor drops however, if she's got eyes on a person with money on their head. At the end of the day, money's money - but she wouldn't dare think of bringing harm to her gang-mates...unless brought back to humanity through extreme means.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom