Kenneth Kabbici - Some random merc

KKabbici

OOC Information
Name: klyde
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121905064
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Klydeplayz/
Discord Tag: klyde#7619
Is this character a transfer?: Not technically.
If so, from which community?: It's from C85.
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: No, I'm asking for essentially the same stuff.

Character Information

Full Name: Kenneth Carlucci (Later changed to Kabbici)
National Origin: The Free States
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: Italian, Russian
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 22
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Semi-synthetic
Is your character a clone, or clonable?: He is clonable, but he isn't a clone.
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No.

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: No.
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized: Left arm Mantis Blade, Right arm Mantis blade, Tier five's throughout body, Optimized capacitors (both legs), Tier 2 Neural Interface, and Tengu Tier 3 Responsive Modulation System.

Are you transferring items, from another community?: No.
Proposed items, to be authorized: Pancaea Platinum Plan and an Exosuit

Are you transferring currency, from another community?: No.
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized: I'd say medium wealth- I left the server with well over 100k at the time.

Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: Yes.
proposed weapons, to be authorized:
AK-Style rifle (( Which under the old system was modded as hell ))
Wingman Pistol (( Which was also modded as hell ))

Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No.
Proposed permits, to be authorized:
Automatic Firearms Permit
Bounty Hunting Permit
High-tier Augment Permit

Evidence of Prior Ownership/Authorization (Very Optional)
If you are able, please provide screenshots, or logs, showing your prior ownership or authorization of things you are applying for here, if you're a transfer:

SIN

Staffer
Can you provide evidence of your character having any of the items that have been outlined by you?

Bulat

Well i can certainly see i know his character as mine and his had a few clashes, however the thing is that i doubt 3 points inside of this app, full tier 5 body, over 100K cascoins and the exosuit. I played throughout the whole CO85 till the server dropped as i was the chief of police and last member of police and i can account every item he is asking outside the three things i mentioned that i remember were not part of his character

KKabbici

Well i can certainly see i know his character as mine and his had a few clashes, however the thing is that i doubt 3 points inside of this app, full tier 5 body, over 100K cascoins and the exosuit. I played throughout the whole CO85 till the server dropped as i was the chief of police and last member of police and i can account every item he is asking outside the three things i mentioned that i remember were not part of his character
Bro why would you know shit about my char he got arrested like 1 time by Denim and all charges were immediately dropped. Either way idc, but my screenshots show everything I need to show.

Bulat

Because Denim Literal never arrested someone ? I am questioning it because i was given T6 augments and alot of T5 to sell and had 30K out of it, if you had 100K cascoins that would mean you were the "richest" person on the server which i think is doubtfull considering kat had 46 thousand. You provided your gear so im not going to question that anymore, but i had several occasions with you were you tried to cheese the system of CSEC or mainly my character, so i was simply trying to help the admins from my memory of what i could remember of you. Im not trying to defy you, your screenshots told me wrong with the gear its simply something that i would say is not good if people asspull special since these transfers will be the main influence of the servers status for launch

Keep us running!

Top Bottom