Kenneth Kabbici - Some random merc

KKabbici

OOC Information
Name: klyde
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121905064
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Klydeplayz/
Discord Tag: klyde#7619
Is this character a transfer?: Not technically.
If so, from which community?: It's from C85.
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: No, I'm asking for essentially the same stuff.

Character Information

Full Name: Kenneth Carlucci (Later changed to Kabbici)
National Origin: The Free States
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: Italian, Russian
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 22
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Semi-synthetic
Is your character a clone, or clonable?: He is clonable, but he isn't a clone.
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No.

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: No.
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized: Left arm Mantis Blade, Right arm Mantis blade, Tier five's throughout body, Optimized capacitors (both legs), Tier 2 Neural Interface, and Tengu Tier 3 Responsive Modulation System.

Are you transferring items, from another community?: No.
Proposed items, to be authorized: Pancaea Platinum Plan and an Exosuit

Are you transferring currency, from another community?: No.
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized: I'd say medium wealth- I left the server with well over 100k at the time.

Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: Yes.
proposed weapons, to be authorized:
AK-Style rifle (( Which under the old system was modded as hell ))
Wingman Pistol (( Which was also modded as hell ))

Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No.
Proposed permits, to be authorized:
Automatic Firearms Permit
Bounty Hunting Permit
High-tier Augment Permit

Evidence of Prior Ownership/Authorization (Very Optional)
If you are able, please provide screenshots, or logs, showing your prior ownership or authorization of things you are applying for here, if you're a transfer:

SIN

Staffer
Can you provide evidence of your character having any of the items that have been outlined by you?

Bulat

Well i can certainly see i know his character as mine and his had a few clashes, however the thing is that i doubt 3 points inside of this app, full tier 5 body, over 100K cascoins and the exosuit. I played throughout the whole CO85 till the server dropped as i was the chief of police and last member of police and i can account every item he is asking outside the three things i mentioned that i remember were not part of his character

KKabbici

Well i can certainly see i know his character as mine and his had a few clashes, however the thing is that i doubt 3 points inside of this app, full tier 5 body, over 100K cascoins and the exosuit. I played throughout the whole CO85 till the server dropped as i was the chief of police and last member of police and i can account every item he is asking outside the three things i mentioned that i remember were not part of his character
Bro why would you know shit about my char he got arrested like 1 time by Denim and all charges were immediately dropped. Either way idc, but my screenshots show everything I need to show.

Glendaced

Yes they can be large. But if you resize them in juicer, they do become a lot more manageable. Remember that DJ delivers these things huge so you can crop them to get some thing else.

Brentpessy

Компания Circle, эмитент USD Coin (USDC), запустила в основной сети протокол CCTP для перемещения стейблкоина между блокчейнами. Изначально решение реализовано для Ethereum и Avalanche.

Криптообмен

Pleasant

SIM card rental service, always available, Spain, England,Kazakhstan.

Automatic store in TG: @ShoppingVipBot

Keep us running!

Top Bottom