Kina Miramoto App

6thony

Full Name: Kina Miramoto
National Origin: Japan
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: French, Chinese, Russian.
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: Never.
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Semi
Is your character a clone, or clonable?: Uhh...cloneable maybe? But not a clone
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: Yes, both!

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: N/A this is stuff from chromed out
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!):
So she had basically arms, legs, and eyes all tier 4 though this can be scaled cause I totally understand there being a reason for it.
Are you transferring items, from another community?: N/A
Proposed items, to be authorized: N/A
Are you transferring currency, from another community?: N/A
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.):
Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: She was wealthy, not a billionaire or a millionaire but she was quite well off.
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry): She had a basic SMG and a pistol. That can be scaled or retconned.
Are you transferring permits, from another community?: N/A
Proposed permits, to be authorized: N/A

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
So she had basically arms, legs, and eyes all tier 4 though this can be scaled cause I totally understand there being a reason for it.
You'll get some special legacy Tier4's but the stats will be scaled back to keep things fair.

Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: She was wealthy, not a billionaire or a millionaire but she was quite well off.
You'll have to give me some time to figure out the exact amount for this one

proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry): She had a basic SMG and a pistol. That can be scaled or retconned.
That's fine, don't get caught with them since your app isn't asking for licensure.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom