National Origin: Cascadia
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: None
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 20
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Natural
Is your character a clone?: No
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: No
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!):
- A neural ware (aka a augment that is attached to the nervous system) that increases the users reaction speed. I would say if I was to base this off 21XX cause thats all I know I would say like a tier 2-3 could work
- A thermal monowire weapon augment for the left arm, baseicly just want the one from cb2077 once again dont know how i would tier it so i would just say have it be like a decent enough weapon but not op
Are you transferring items, from another community?: No
Proposed items, to be authorized: Magnet boots that when turned on would allow the wearer to walk up metal surfaces and shit like that

Are you transferring currency, from another community?: No
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): I would say around just enough not to be poor be no where close to rich

Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: No
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry): A Mack Daddy-O that is nano-edged

Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No
Proposed permits, to be authorized: Im not sure if this would be a permit of sorts but I would like the ability to edit and upgrade blades and stuff

Backstory (Optional)
Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting: Leonardo was born in Cascadia in Zone 2 San Francisco. He grew up poor living off what ever he could get and soon became a shitty swordsman merc. What ever the job was as long as he could do it he would do it, all to get money. Once he had gotten enough money to leave the shit hole he was in he moved to Ukiyo City and there found the Uragiri joining up with them. Now he has been apart of the street samurai gang for the past four years working what ever job came to them.

Last edited:

Glendaced

Thanks iikoo and all. But i remember my nick. Its Mona Lisa but it was my friends profile too and he tryed to be admin but he sucked and failed
So, he left et and i played

Keep us running!

Top Bottom