lophi<3

Maya
OOC Information
Name:
lophi :)
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:51715228
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lovelophi/
Discord Tag: lophi#5555
Is this character a transfer?: technically yes?
If so, from which community?: mine - prologue
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: hologram fellas :)

Character Information

Full Name:
Maya Keiko
National Origin: Canada
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: none
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 16
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: natural
Is your character a clone?: maybe digitally, hehe
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: no

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?:
no
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!): N/A
Are you transferring items, from another community?: Classic Zippo Lighter... H.A.I.R.
Proposed items, to be authorized: Holographic Artificial Intelligent Replicator, (maya's white H.A.I.R.) :))

-Brief explanation: The H.A.I.R. unit, and or "H.R." is a device capable of replicating the user, though usually customly fit to the owners appearance. When the hologram is deployed, it creates a realistic and nearly indifferentiable hologram, that mimics the users last moves, and actions to deceive enemies into believing it is the real target. The hologram can be used for more than just on the battlefield however. Maya has created this Unit herself, and rather than simply mimicking the users movements, and actions. It is developed with artificial intelligence, and has a mind of its own; personality programmed being similar to Maya herself.

Are you transferring currency, from another community?: no
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): N/A
Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: ASP9
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry):

The ASP9 (Armament Systems and Procedures 9) was originally designed by indie manufacturer Paris Theodore in the 1960s. Around the 1970s Armament Systems and Procedures Inc. bought the design off of Theodore, and manufactured it since. It was designed after the Smith & Wesson Model 39 handgun, which at the time of creation, was the service pistol used by most CIA, and other government officials. In my opinion, the ASP9 is the definition of a self defense firearm, and built on the idea of it. It featured clear Lexan grips, and cut out 7 round box magazines - which allowed the user to see how much ammunition is left by simply looking at the grip of the gun. It had a rounded hammer, shortened barrel, and no front sight to avoid snagging. The pistol was designed to fit inside of a jacket pocket, boot, jean pocket, and was not intended to be used with a holster. The sights on the pistol were uniquely made, and not often seen on other firearms, referred to as a "Guttersnipe" which used narrowing U-Channel fluorescent yellow pannels, making it very easy to line up quickly. This small 9mm handgun was about the size of a full grown male's hand. The CIA, along with multiple other government officials adopted this handgun, as it seemed like a very ideal choice for fear of assassination attempts.

1611167767213.png

Are you transferring permits, from another community?: no
Proposed permits, to be authorized: N/A

Backstory (Optional)

Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting:
talk to them IC :)

Evidence of Prior Ownership/Authorization (Very Optional): I've had her for 3 years. I think this is known tho

Last edited:

Glendaced

Indeed I did. Ive seen from the logs that you have behaved nicely and indeed you are a long time player.

Thank you for your application. Now you need to get regulars/admins to promote your application.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom