Morzath the wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morzath

Steam ID:

Discord Name: McKay#7088

Character Name: Morzath

Backstory (Keep this very brief): The dark elf Morzath woke up one morning in a forest, he stumbled his way into town with his belongings. He suspected that his local town had knocked him out and left him for dead in the forest for his supposive "witchcraft". Morzath sees that magic has no morality, Light or dark living beings made the construct that either is good or evil. Thus, Morzath practices both light and dark magic (mostly in secrecy, up until this point). Morzath arrives in town disheveled looking for a mentor or a reason to keep his head up and pressing on. Everywhere he goes he's chastised for practicing magic. He sees no harm in it and wants to help people but also dispose of those who get in his way.

What do you want for your character:

Light/dark magic points and some specialty low/medium grade spells or magical equipment. I'd like to rp which direction i go as far as taking my magic more dark sided or light sided.

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?: I want this character to be put in situations that make him question his morality and his focus on magic.

Morzath

steamID: STEAM_0:0:0
steamID3: [U:1:0]
steamID64 (Dec): https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055903298
steamID64 (Hex):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom