2Pacula

OOC Information
Name: 2Pacula
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33636950
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027539628
Discord Tag: 2Pacula#3680
Is this character a transfer?: Yes
If so, from which community?: The last server, 2085
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: No

Character Information

Full Name: (ROBOT DESIGNED TO MURDER) R.D.M.T. 'Rodney
National Origin: Mexico
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: Has a language chip, can understand all except Chinese due to IC reason.
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 20 Minutes after being made.
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Full synthetic Robot.
Is your character a clone, or clonable?: His 'brain' is clonable and his body is interchangeable.
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: He is a cyberized brain.

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: No
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!): I had Tier 6 legs, and tier 5 rest of my major limbs. I had a language chip, 4 Mr.Studd (don't really need these back but it'll be funny.), A augment that let my finger become a lighter, an augment for my brain to take in my augments, and an augment for stun fists. (these are all i can remember that i had. I know i had more but that's all i remember.)
Are you transferring items, from another community?: No
Proposed items, to be authorized: Weapon Smith Tools and A toy Turtle named Turk.
Are you transferring currency, from another community?: No
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): Slightly Wealthy, around 300-600k. Runs a underground Weapon smith operation.
Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: No
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry): A 7.62x39 Chambered LMG (i think that was the caliber) Named 'FatherFucker', And a .500 Revolver Named 'MotherFucker'
Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No
Proposed permits, to be authorized: Weapon Smith permit, Weapon Carry permit, High Caliber Weapon Carry Permit, Heavy Weapons Permit, Bounty Hunting Permit.

I understand that i might have to be lowered in augs and weapons tier.

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
Full Name: (ROBOT DESIGNED TO MURDER) R.D.M.T. 'Rodney
Robot Designed Mo Turder?

Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: Has a language chip, can understand all except Chinese due to IC reason.

What language does he normally speak? Also, I guess this is alright.

Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Full synthetic Robot.

Does he look like a robot? If so, he's an Android. If he looks indistinguishable from what a human looks like, then he's a synthetic.

Is he sentient?

Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: He is a cyberized brain.

Do you mean a biological brain? Like was a human brain that became cyberized over time? Or do you mean a fully synthetic, manufactured "brain" which is basically a CPU/Computer

Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!): I had Tier 6 legs, and tier 5 rest of my major limbs. I had a language chip, 4 Mr.Studd (don't really need these back but it'll be funny.), A augment that let my finger become a lighter, an augment for my brain to take in my augments, and an augment for stun fists. (these are all i can remember that i had. I know i had more but that's all i remember.)

I'll be setting you up with a "Legacy Cascadia-Series 6th Gen Left/Right Leg Replacement" For each leg (Cause we use lefts and rights now)- This won't give you a MASSIVE power gap, but it's a specialized part that'll give you the benefits of being *a little bit* better than the average. They get scaled up as time goes on, to kinda maintain a little tiny bit of an advantage without a massive power-gap, and I'll be doing that for the first 4 weeks of the server, at which point the grace period will end. And then you can keep it, or swap it out to a new type of replacement that is used in this version. If you wanna.

has to be a replacement. Non-Biologicals don't take augmentations, because Augmentations require biological parts.

For the rest of your major limbs, I'm gonna have to give you special legacy cascadia-series 5th gen L HAND, R HAND, L ARM, R ARM.

However, in order to keep things fair, it's going to have to follow it's own special type of "stat" upgrades, and they should be treated *not* like they're super high-grade. Just like the legs. So they'll get their own special stats. There's a lot of people that have continued characters that are like this, so I'll have to decide on how I handle those stats, I might just kinda nerf them so that you're not ridiculously overpowering other people on the server at start.

For the Language Chip - Your character knows a lot of languages. But, I'm not really going to do a Language Chip on your Neural Stack, which is in your "neural socket" which is a slot, on your Body-Modification panel. Instead what I'm going to do is just give you an item at start which is a "Babel Loader" which teaches you the languages that you're applying for, and is a permanent modification to your **skills.**

Mr. Studd not authorizing lmao

Lighter Finger will be a hardware-mod item for your Left or Right hand.

"Augment for the brain to handle augments" this doesn't exist anymore, there's just something called a "Neural Stack" that is very common for everyone to have. It's a Tray, much like a SIM card tray works, that slots to your Neural Socket. You can get better Neural Stacks, that have more space for more ChipWare, as time goes on (Those are really expensive, upgraded stacks)

Augment for Stun Fists - I've already kinda authorized quite a large amount of items for this character, so I'm not gonna authorize this one. However, what I *will* do, is do what I do to handle un-authorized additions to people's apps, and "store" this item with the Asset-Storage "corp" in lore, and you'll have a chance to "earn" it back during an event/mission for you/your friends.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom