Ronn'bhëp

Prezy

Piss Off
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55956015

Discord Name: Bird-Mann#7811

Character Name:
Ronn'bhëp

Brief Backstory (Keep this very brief, don't tell us your life story):

A small humanoid frog or a 'Grung' as it was called, wanders through the large Swamp/Jungle region calling its home. Green as its skin and highly toxic like its weapons, a small, sharp and thin short sword including throwing knifes, Ronn makes a perfect assassin as it is immune to poison and produces it at the same time. At some point it started to dress itself up with rather black cloth to blend in efficiently during the nighttimes, during the day however it consumes insects or hand made food using its abnormal large tongue to hunt for it and just moves on. The Tribe he was in was separated apart, thanks to a massive thunderstorm causing a wildfire to happen that lasted a day and a half. Ronn'bhëp given the name of his broken apart tribe, find the new lands and accepts the challenge of exploring it and possibly find a new life as an Adventurer.

What do you want for your character:

(weapons)
>A one hand battleaxe (poisoned)
>An Iron shield

(armor)
>simple chest leather armor

(abilities)
>Standing Leap. The grung's long jump is up to 25 feet and its high jump is up to 15 feet, with or without a running start.
>Amphibious. The grung can breathe air and water.
>Poisonous Skin. Any creature that grapples you or otherwise comes into direct contact with your skin become poisoned for 1 minute. You can also apply this poison to any piercing weapon as part of an attack with that weapon, though when you hit the poison reacts differently.
>Poison Immunity. You are immune to poison damage and the poisoned condition.
>Arboreal Alertness. You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
>Tongue pull/push/punch!. The grung can use it's tongue to cause blunt damage against people or other creatures or pull and push simple objects like a chair or a small statue

(Contras of being the species)
>Water Dependency. If you fail to immerse yourself in water for at least 1 hour during a day, you suffer one level of exhaustion at the end of that day. You can only recover from this exhaustion through magic or by immersing yourself in water for at least 1 hour.
>Grung poison loses its potency 1 minute after being removed from a grung. A similar breakdown occurs if the grung dies.

Why should you get what you want:

It makes a little more sense for creating that char if we take a look ath the abilities, species and the contras of it. Which makes it abit challenging in some missions specialy going to desert regions will be extremly hard for it, and I'd find it fun to play as!

Last edited:

Captain Snyder

+Support

I think a humanoid frog would add to the lore of the fantasy server, after all we should have a diverse set of races. As for what you're asking for in terms of abilities & items, I don't think you're asking for that much, and you have a proper drawback to account for it anyhow.

SIN

Staffer
+Support

Most people forget Grungs even exist, something to note your weapons are most likely not going to be poisoned 24/7, as poison will lose it's effect after a while unless reapplyed, other then that, I don't see why you can't play a Grung

Chiptune

+support

I hate this why do you play the same character again it's a frog I'm going to crush it hard

Chiptune

Upon further consideration and under a purely objective and unbiased revision of my original argumentative critique of your application, it falls upon me to revise my judgement and bestow upon your written plea a negative/minus support

Ok . .. . You can have all the abilities Except Poison skin, The Tongue stuff, Arboreal alertness. if you wanna rp your tongue doing something, its up to the GM's discretion. The Jump will have to be nerfed to 15 feet, and a ten foot high jump. You can have the weapons, but you will have to find a way to ICly poison them.

Last edited:

Prezy

Piss Off
Ok . .. . You can have all the abilities Except Poison skin, The Tongue stuff, Arboreal alertness. if you wanna rp your tongue doing something, its up to the GM's discretion. The Jump will have to be nerfed to 15 feet, and a ten foot high jump. You can have the weapons, but you will have to find a way to ICly poison them.
Okay fam

Keep us running!

Top Bottom