Strelok's Character app (Abel Swordsworn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Belinger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9204571

Discord Name: Strelok (otherwise known as Jeff Belinger by others)

Character Name: Abel Swordsworn

Backstory (Keep this very brief): Abel was an infant left at the doors of an abbey of monks and clerics. The Clergy, in their ever great benevolence, took the baby in and raise it as their own. as a child, Abel was discovered to have naturally powerful alignment to light magick, enough to prove quite bothersome for his guardians to keep their eyes on him as he would occasionally bend the light around him to render himself invisible and go to places he shouldn't go. Most monks considered him a bit of a nuisance, but one of the clergymen decided to initiate Abel into the arts of magic, to apply his potential to the very most fine of the magical arts: Enchantments. His Mentor and Father figure for this was Father Ramakano Swordsworn, one of the more prestigious enchanters of the Order Of The Light. As an adult and with his mission to the church ended, Abel decided to move to the city and perhaps find a new mission with the church there and offer his services as an enchanter and for church service

What do you want for your character: I wish to have access to magicka and the ability to create potions with alchemy

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?: I wish to make my character THE go-to character for Light-Aligned Enchantments, and maybe also dab into Alchemy to create potions that cure ailments such as blindness, deafness, being mute or otherwise unable to cast spells and other such things.
edit: I have learned through roleplay there is no acting clergymen in the city, so I am willing to take this position if so granted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom