Tethik Necrosyse

Noir

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87050970

Discord Name: Sherry

Character Name: Tethik Necrosyse

Brief Backstory: Tethik was a simple child, born within a small, lonesome settlement of humans surrounded by hills and mountains. From the very first moments of his life, he was greeted with the idea of death and cruelty of this world; Starvation, plague, disease. This community was closed off to any outsiders whatsoever - Well, nobody would ever come by either way - And the sources of food were few, which brought years of despair amongst the people. The simple fact that Tethik somehow managed to survive through his childhood was a miracle; Yet, a miracle followed by an unfortunate series of events.
The hero of this story, as said before, was always close to the concept of expiration, having witnessed his siblings, his mother - And later on, his father - Pass away, either due to malnourishment, own wishes or the scourge of his kin; This blight that always lingered about. The disease that twisted man's body into a horrid parody of it's former self.
This intimacy with erradication brought Tethik not only hopelessnes, but a gift. A gift of unnatural knowledge, shunned by many and known by few. Necromancy. It came impulsively to him, by nature, as his lips formed words of which he didn't understand yet. The bodies of his loved ones danced, as if they were alive again. Yet, the discovery of his heretical abilities led to his banishment from the diminishing village.
And so, since then, he wanders the Earth, craving to earn mastery of his art.

What do you want for your character: Understanding of necromancy, some kinda robes or something, a hug.

Why should you get what you want:
Because I just want to play a Necromancer. I've seen a few people going for the undead, so I could support them via monthly check-ups. Yay.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom