The Dalchon System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiuzi

Staffer
"Dalchon is a planet in the Outer Rim territories, next to the Corellian Run, that very important trade route that hits all of the important parts of the Galaxy, for the Empire at least. A sleepy little system used for nothing more for basing the anti-piracy Naval portion of the Empire's forces, the ground portion is simply there to secure that part of it: in short the whole place is very understaffed. You could get away with anything, just not in space if you don't want a Praetor-I Star Destroyer interdicting, boarding and sending you off to some forsaken prison installation. I'm surprised there's no significant criminal organization on this backwater planet, it's perfect.

It's a very interesting place set between two notable planets, Ryloth and Tatooine, and a whole sector away from Socorro. The stars here are so light at night you can clearly see the Rishi Maze. That aside, I feel the planet has some potential to raise a whole slew of charismatic, cuthroat or cunning individuals in the near future."

A smuggler's journal, recovered upon the Praetor-I Star Destroyer, Battalion after boarding action performed on YT-1300 Freighter.

giel53.jpg

The Praetor-I Star Destroyer, Battalion, Commanded by Captain Adar Tallon

Dalchon is a temperate planet with seasons, a breathable atmosphere and many people that live on. It is home to several Imperial Bases with a skeleton crew to secure the anti-piracy fleet for the Corellian Run's Outer Rim sectors. The planet is home to people of all walks of life, and all opportunity can be seen and experienced here, businesses and trades and all. For the Republic's neglect of the Outer Rim during its reign, the Empire provides. Generally, Imperial forces are seen to be very respected on this planet, giving it it's signature safety of a greatly outfitted fleet.

Reiuzi

Staffer
Planet Characteristics

Radius - 6,553 Kilometers (4071.845 miles)

Land Area - 1.13x10^8km^2

Density - 5.27 g/cm3

Rotational Period - 20.33 hours per cycle

Axis Tilt - 33.9 Degrees

Orbit Period - 323.4 Days

Gravimetry
Gravity - 9.73 m/s
Escape Velocity - 11.01 Km/s

Hydrometry
Water Percentage - 82%
Ice Percentage - 0%

Atmosphere Characteristics:
24.3% Oxygen
60.3% Nitrogen
6.4% Argon
9% Hydrogen
101.243 KPa / 14.6 PSI

Climate Data
Arboreal - Plains
Semi-arboreal - Forests
North Equatorial - Forests
Equatorial - Jungle
South Equatorial - Fungi Jungles
South Semi-arboreal - Fungal plains
Arboreal - Deserts
Minimum Recorded Temperature - 263 K (-9 C / 15.8 F)
Average Temperature - 298 K (25 C / 77 F)
Maximum Recorded Temperature - 325.15 K (52 C / 125.6 F)

Biosphere
Chemistry - Carbon
Organics - Complex

Atlas Style render of surface - Cities Excluded for Cartographic Data
dalchon2.gif

Moons - One Moon
Leduc
Radius - 1188.30742 Kilometers
Rotational Period - Tidally Locked
Orbit Period - Tidally Locked: 20.33 hours per cycle
Non habitable

Status