• Total voters

Meowrailigence

OOC Information
Name: Meowrailigence
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67910633
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Meowrailigence/
Discord Tag: Meowrailigence#0001
Is this character a transfer?: Yes.
If so, from which community?: New Light 21XX.
If so, are you applying for anything more than what you had on your original community?: Yes, namely a faction with territory and members, if allowed.

Character Information

Full Name: Amanda Armstrong
National Origin: Free States of America.
Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: She knows American Sign Language.
At what age did they leave their nation of birth, if applicable?: 20.
Is your character natural, semi-synthetic, or fully synthetic?: Natural.
Is your character a clone?: No.
Has your character transferred brains, or possessing a cyberized brain?: No.

Application Specifics

Are you transferring augmentations from another community?: Yes.
Proposed augmentations by part and tier, to be authorized(You can use a description of the "tier" of the augmentation, too!):

(Some of these are additions and changes.)

- California King Bed
Two arm augments initially designed to be used for industrial strength in lifting heavy metals, namely large quantities of tool steel with ease. They were modified to retain their flexibility.

- Origami King
Chest augments designed to absorb shock and impact, along with light plating. Meant to protect organs and bones from serious harm from rifle rounds. Named after how hard Amanda was folded in battle.

- Speed King
Leg augments designed for power and endurance. It doesn't propel her beyond human speeds, but she can run around 25 mph without much strain.

Are you transferring items, from another community?: Yes.
Proposed items, to be authorized:

- King's New Clothes
An exosuit that increases her steadiness in actions, as well as her overall speed and strength. Permits the ease of repetitive work, how much she can lift, and likely her sprinting speed.

- Level IIIa vest, and IIa helmet.

Are you transferring currency, from another community?: Yes.
Proposed amount of currency, to be authorized (can also be a ballpark estimate, such as poor, slightly wealthy, very wealthy, etc.): (This is a change from New Light) In between slightly and very wealthy.
Are you transferring weaponry, from another community?: Yes.
proposed weapons, to be authorized (Can be a description of weaponry):

- Kingslayer (Renamed)
A large, massively weighty sword using its weight and superheating capabilities to cut through the toughest steels.

Are you transferring permits, from another community?: No.
Proposed permits, to be authorized:

Backstory (Optional)
Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting:

Since there didn't seem to be much of a prompt to do so before, I'm going to go over it here and what I wanted to do with Amanda.

Throughout her years in Sendai (though could be transferred to what city this server takes place in), her small gang, the Hollow Kingdom, began to grow and build itself bigger than initially imagined. Under Amanda's gentle fist, they gained territory and prosperity. Her ideals consisted of helping those who couldn't help themselves, giving them practical skills to get on their feet, and then living in Kingdom territory to provide others goods and services with those skills all while directly supporting them. Eventually, the Kingdom became completely self-sustaining, but never gained a deal of notoriety due to Amanda's peace-making stature. However, she had no qualms with waging war on those that troubled that peace or could jeopardize the Kingdom.

Effectively asking for territory, and implied skilled workers beneath Amanda to sell goods and services to them, a small band of defenders and guards, and the responsibility of managing issues within said territory.

Evidence of Prior Ownership/Authorization (Very Optional)
If you are able, please provide screenshots, or logs, showing your prior ownership or authorization of things you are applying for here, if you're a transfer 9If you can't, don't worry!): A lot of the old stuff is screenshotted here, though again most of it is altered.

BlackDenim

Founder85
Staff member
ame: Amanda Armstrong
National Origin: Free States of America.
Technically there are no Free States of America, what there are, are a series of individual countries, now. Each have their own current state of existence, and New England is a certified warzone. Think Baghdad if the fighting never really ended. The entire country is just called "North America."

Reference: https://chromelore.community85.com/wiki/Balkanization_of_The_United_States

Languages spoken other than Japanese or English: She knows American Sign Language.
Can't guarantee I'll be including this in the list of command-languages that can be spoken, but I'll try to pull it over.
- California King Bed
Two arm augments initially designed to be used for industrial strength in lifting heavy metals, namely large quantities of tool steel with ease. They were modified to retain their flexibility.
I'll customize these but these are what their archetypical item will be set to:

D-Grade Heavy Industrial Series Right Arm Augmentation + Range of Motion-Increasing ChipWare (Enhanced Pivot Points V1)
D-Grade Heavy Industrial Series Left Arm Augmentation + Range of Motion-Increasing ChipWare (Enhanced Pivot Points V1)
D-Grade Heavy Industrial Series Right Hand Augmentation
D-Grade Heavy Industrial Series Left Hand Augmentation

- Origami King
Chest augments designed to absorb shock and impact, along with light plating. Meant to protect organs and bones from serious harm from rifle rounds. Named after how hard Amanda was folded in battle.
I won't issue you a Body Array for this app but I'll issue this custom item which will slot to Torso. If you want to eventually get a Body Array installed to the Body Slot and then re-slot the Origami King into the Body Array so that you can add more stuff alongside it to the Body Array, then that's fine.

- Speed King
Leg augments designed for power and endurance. It doesn't propel her beyond human speeds, but she can run around 25 mph without much strain.
Let's consider that the fastest recorded sprint on earth was 26.7 MPH, and then we should consider that this is already a rather heavy character, 14.7 MPH is the average sprint speed of a human, so if you'd like to meet semi-halfway and call it 20 MPH, that's already pretty fast, and we'll quarter that under a set of custom:

C-Grade Athletic-Series Left Leg Augmentation +Increased Top Speed ChipWare (Increase Amperage Modulator V1)
C-Grade Athletic-Series Right Leg Augmentation +Increased Top Speed ChipWare (Increase Amperage Modulator V1)
C-Grade Athletic-Series Right Foot Augmentation
C-Grade Athletic-Series Left Foot Augmentation

- King's New Clothes
An exosuit that increases her steadiness in actions, as well as her overall speed and strength. Permits the ease of repetitive work, how much she can lift, and likely her sprinting speed.
So, I can't issue out Exo-Skeletons/Exo-Suits to individuals at launch, but I will keep this item in the "Unauthed At Launch" table and drop it into an event somewhere, sometime, for you to come across, if that's okay.

- Level IIIa vest, and IIa helmet.
Vest: Is it concealable? Would you prefer Soft, Light, Medium, or Heavy Armor-Materials? If it's concealable, it has to be a Soft Pad.

Helmet: Accepted.

- Kingslayer (Renamed)
A large, massively weighty sword using its weight and superheating capabilities to cut through the toughest steels.
I'll give you a customized Spectro Monoblade with a superheated blade module slotted to it, for this.

Backstory (Optional)
Feel free to provide a quick backstory, about your character, to introduce them to the setting:

Since there didn't seem to be much of a prompt to do so before, I'm going to go over it here and what I wanted to do with Amanda.

Throughout her years in Sendai (though could be transferred to what city this server takes place in), her small gang, the Hollow Kingdom, began to grow and build itself bigger than initially imagined. Under Amanda's gentle fist, they gained territory and prosperity. Her ideals consisted of helping those who couldn't help themselves, giving them practical skills to get on their feet, and then living in Kingdom territory to provide others goods and services with those skills all while directly supporting them. Eventually, the Kingdom became completely self-sustaining, but never gained a deal of notoriety due to Amanda's peace-making stature. However, she had no qualms with waging war on those that troubled that peace or could jeopardize the Kingdom.

Effectively asking for territory, and implied skilled workers beneath Amanda to sell goods and services to them, a small band of defenders and guards, and the responsibility of managing issues within said territory.
It'd be much appreciated if you do me a favor and add this to: https://chromelore.community85.com/wiki/Player_Character Under the list of "Player Characters" following the exact same formatting as the other entries.

Once the link is created (and red) you can click on the red link, and copy/paste the backstory into the new article, and save it.

Registering an account can be done somewhere at the top.

Thanks!

Meowrailigence

"there is no FSA"
Ohio lives on eternally. She is from North America.

"blah blah language"
doesn't matter too much since it only ever got used once

"california king bed"
yeah that's cool

"origami king"
i didn't even know body arrays existed but i think that makes perfect sense considering it was custom made

"speed king"
i picked that number since I was under the impression that humans had long since surpassed that with augments but if that is not the case yeah that's cool

"king's new clothes"
yeah that's cool

"vest"
pp very soft but nah actually medium sounds good

"kingslayer"
yeah that's cool

"player_character"
yeah that's cool i'll do that eventually

Glendaced

Hi Heres my info
Name: Karhu
English skills: Good, i think
Activity: every day
How long have played: 3 years and 1 year himalian
My hobby is swimming
And i speak some german,finnish good, russian good and some sweden :=

Glendaced

I dont understand why there are two days. Do you guys run the same course on two different days and combine the times, or is the one course split up over two different days? Something else?

Keep us running!

Top Bottom