Status
Not open for further replies.

Prezy

Piss Off
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55956015

Discord Name: Prezy#9181

Character Name: Robin Crowmwell

Backstory (Keep this very brief):

A somewhat scholar'd warlock smuggler from the north who brought stolen or evem illegal magical items to 'special' costumers which soon was his consiquence being turned into a tierfolk more specificaly into a tiny raven with an deer skull stuck on it's head.

What do you want for your character:

>I wish for this characters magicka to be buffed up including it's magical skill tree ( Arcane to 40 and 10 to dark )

(And yes I will be using DnD cantrips and spells and actual spells because they are epic and have the needed rules for it)

Cantrips:

Since there is no INT score, I say I'd use constitution instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spells that require slots or highter magicka focus to use;

Wisdom save is going to be replaced with Constitution.

Wisdom is gonna replaced with Constitution

>A black deer skull: Nothing special just a deer skull that is going be stuck on someones head forever, it reeks of magicka.
>A small leather belt, which seems to have a pouch strapped on it for stuff to carry, it looks entchanted to carry more then just a small codex or a crystal ball.
>Tarrot cards! special ones to tell someones future!
(https://bryangalera.com/tarot.php?c=ROwPwPyPutlzzzzp&e=magic) this site is going to be used for the tarrot card tellings

> Goods, stolen items or artifacts that are hard to get (only used for dealing)

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?:

I had planned to well sell smuggle wares to others, specifically cursed items that somewhat benifit them but also give them disadvantage at somepoint in their life/battle.

As a side job he does some mystic shit with tarrot cards to earn money

Last edited:

Onson

Staffer
Staff member
ACCEPTED, but the magic skills are gonna be reduced to 25 for the sake of progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom