Zero's Tierfolk Fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27423142

Discord Name: Dead Signal#7421

Character Name: Iak'irzekx (ee-ack ear-zex)

Backstory (Keep this very brief): From the Eastern mountain ranges separating the lowland plains of Lindow with the temperate and distant lands of Vevaria, the Tierfolk clans known to humans and other sentients alike as the Gnoll preside. A naturally evil and fiendish subspecies, whom dedicate their existence to only two things; The devout religious practice of worshiping the Moon, an entity which they fear when it appears as full, and the slaughter of living things, especially humans. They are carnivorous humanoids, known for their savage culture and warlike ways. Iak's tribe, decimated by the Dwarves - trekked beyond its home, forced to adapt and survive beyond the primal tendencies of its kind. At least, as much as it possibly could.

What do you want for your character: Crude and rusted thick iron chestplate & helmet. A large machete-like bludgeoning weapon.

Do you have any specific plans for this character/the things you're applying for?:
These creatures can be a tad risque due to the overpoweredness, but I don't intend to force myself.. well, on anyone. It's more of the "threat" of that being a potential reality. My intentions are to be a companion of sorts that makes people shit themselves. For the most part this creature doesn't desire to be hunted down by an entire town due to being by itself. If anyone takes the time to reason with this particular Gnoll who possesses a moderately advanced intelligence beyond its primitive kin - is to be persuaded to join people on quests and/or sell or make them commodities and weapons (A creepy trader/quest companion. A slightly more sinister/unnvering version of Krogans from Mass Effect). Essentially, a worldbuilding character that feels like a threat at first. The last thing I aim for is to make squads assemble to PK me, unless it's a "first contact" scenario in which they learn I can actually speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep us running!

Top Bottom