Thorna Greenblood

Gasman

Illegally retarded
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28856269

Discord Name: Gasman#9218

Character Name: Thorna Greenblood

Brief Backstory (Keep this very brief, don't tell us your life story): Thorna Greenblood hails from a land of curses, treachery and war. She was raised by what villagers call "A witch", - but everyone else could tell a witch apart from an alchemist and herbelist. With war and plagues only growing in numbers during Thorna's childhood, - it was to no one's surprise, that eventually she would step into the foot prints of her mother. Longstory short, eventually she rose up to become the royal alchemist of the local kingdom. However her position was shortlived, -as a plague has eventually reached her home too strong for her and the other alchemists to handle. Little did anyone know, it was no simple plague but a curse and spell of a powerful lich. Most victims turning into mindless vassals to the lich, whilst those who didn't now carry forever the scars and trauma of what they would've become, including Thorna. With her home lying in ruins, -and in no position to fight back, - the young woman left home to find a new life.

What do you want for your character: Alchemist/Herbalist knowledge, a starting amount of potions or herbs, a plague mask aswell as plague doctor attire. And the "perks" coming with being an undead (Immunity to illnesses and poison, probably poisonous blood in her veins. However probably being weakened by fire, holy light and anything else related to holyness.) She would most likely be an outcast of society, which is why they're constantly dressed from head to toe.

Why should you get what you want: I honestly don't know what you expect me to write here. I am not asking for much, I wish to provide RP for myself and others involved, and I know my shit about alchemy. Many people from (THE SERVER THAT SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED) can vouch for me.

Last edited:

Captain Snyder

+Support

Looks like a good application, and I would definitely enjoy seeing a plague doctor.

I'm definitely curious as to whether or not you will be also taking a "Researcher" role with your character, I definitely believe that would add more to it but the choice is obviously yours. An undead scientist/plague doctor would be an interesting character.

Gasman

Illegally retarded
+Support

Looks like a good application, and I would definitely enjoy seeing a plague doctor.

I'm definitely curious as to whether or not you will be also taking a "Researcher" role with your character, I definitely believe that would add more to it but the choice is obviously yours. An undead scientist/plague doctor would be an interesting character.
Thanks for the support.

One of the character's main goal is to attempt to revert her own curse, or at least find a way to prevent others from suffering the same fate.

SIN

Staffer
+Support

Good Application, and I always liked the idea of a Doctor/Scientist trying to figure out what is wrong with them, and helping others in a effort to stop them from suffering the same fate.

Chiptune

+SUPPORT

ITS A... WHEEZE... A CHARACTER... WITH A MASK.... GASMAN, MORE LIKE... MASKMAN... GASKMASK
idek anymore

Keep us running!

Top Bottom